Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cabbage Patch Sunday Etsy Pattern Fun Finds

Earlier this week I had my nieces and my young BFF Angela over and they had my Cabbage Patch Dolls out and were playing with them. It did my heart good, actually one is still tucked in with a dolly quilt in my reading chair right now.  My young niece PB always has me dressing and undressing her baby and has been asking me for a dolly sweater which I don't have in cabbage patch size so I got to thinking and looking on Etsy and found this pattern to share with you today.
Miss Meggy Designs has a few patterns for all the different sized Cabbage Patch Kids. The one above is for the 11 and 14 inch dolls you can view it by clicking here.
This photo made me quite excited, while I have the original dolls still I do have a few smaller ones and the sweater in the middle is one I would love to make my dolls! Click here for this PDF listing in her etsy shop. 
If you are more into Sewing check out the PDF pattern for PJ's, Dressing Gown, Slippers and Pillow, with quilt, this one is on my wish list for sure! Click here to see why! 
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment