Thursday, November 9, 2017

Great Savings In Time For The Holiday's With Maplelea!

I am so thrilled to share that there is a deal on at Maplelea right now with great savings. You can get Jenna and all the items shown above on sale right now for $177.00 CND, a savings of $60!
Jenna is beautiful doll with red hair and is one of my most favorite Maplelea dolls! Click here for this limited time deal! 


Another great deal is when you buy Alexi right now you also get a bonus outfit and she is only $99 CND for a limited time! Click here for this great deal! 

Happy Holiday shopping!
Thank you for joining us here we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those are marvelous deals! I would love to buy Saila one day. I did buy a few items on sale, as I love the low $9 Cdn postage fee! And I always love how the package arrives.

    ReplyDelete