Sunday, November 5, 2017

Cabbage Patch Sunday...

Have you ever wondered what your dolls might be worth? Or what the most valuable Cabbage Patch Dolls Are?
You might be surprised, if you resisted opening and loving your Cabbage Patch kids and have them still in the box you could be looking at about $3000, amazing right? There is a lovely article you can find her that Madelon sent me that talks more about how and why of the most valuable dolls from the 1980's. Click here for that article. 
Madelon also found a great post about Cabbage Patch kids that I think is a wonderful read. You can find it from The Spruce by clicking here. 

I still have all my dolls and I have my sister in laws dolls here as well. I find I could not part with my dolls even to my own nieces. Do you still have yours? Share your memories with us by commenting below.
Thank you Madelon for these links and for all of you who are joining us here today.

1 comment:

  1. My dolls were important to me as I grew up. I looked forward to playing with them after school, and I learned to sew making doll clothes not only for my dolls but also my nieces. I still have most of them. They are well-loved dolls so I don't worry about what they're worth. They are invaluable to me. I was born in 1949, so the '50's dolls have darkened or become tacky. The '60's dolls are in better shape. Today I have a small collection of American Girls and a few other 18-inch dolls. And I'm still making doll clothes.

    ReplyDelete