Monday, November 27, 2017

Holiday Madness Monday! Superheros delight! Week 9!

Red Heart Yarns, have I told you how much I love them? They have been inspiring me for years and I am beyond excited to share today's Holiday Madness Monday idea. These intermediate Crochet Patterns for superheroes are fantastic! The pattern is Free and you can get started right now with this link!
 Thank you Red Heart Yarns for giving us these amazing opportunities to learn, share and grow!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Any knit pattern for this? I don't crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! We have more than 100 free knitting pattern links on our page on the right hand side look under free knitting, knitting etc Red heart has some great ones on their website too. Let me know what you are looking for exactly and I would be happy to share the link with you.

      Delete