Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Look Back At One of Madelon's favorite toys...


Today Madelon shares a favorite Barbie memory with us!

"When I was young, I started loving Barbie and puzzles. I found this image of a Skipper and Skooter puzzle that I did over and over again. The picture still looks lovely today."

"I got it a few years after it came out."


Madelon is always so kind to send me so many wonderful ideas, posts and fun finds, but I am truly excited to see this! I love vintage Barbie finds and how very cool to see Skipper and Skooter together! 
Thank you for sharing this with us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just love this! I've never seen it before. I had a Skipper in 1970 with the sausage curls; one on each side of her head, so I took them apart and turned them into many curls all over her head. I thought she looked much prettier!

    ReplyDelete