Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! Tea Time Fabric Panel Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American readers today. This week is my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange and it got me thinking about the fun Tea Time Fabric Panel sets you can make your dolls for the holidays. So I logged on and found that they were having a sale on the very sets I was thinking about!
These kits are fun and easy to use. The product looks and feels professional when you are done too!
I love that this set makes the doll apron and the dolly cookies too! Click here to see this listing in the Tea Time Fabric Panels Etsy Shop.

Tea Time Fabric Panel's has had more than 900 sales and I know some of you have bought these kits in the past and I would love to hear from you about what you thought, so please LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and let me know your thoughts on the Tea Time Fabric Panel Kits!
Thank you for joining us today! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. These kits state they only ship to USA and not to Canada. Wah! I guess I'll have to inquire as they are so cute and I'm quite interested in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update to my previous post: I contacted the helpful owners of the cute panel kits, and they obligingly allowed me to purchase from them. Yay! I ordered the carousel dress kit, and am looking forward to making it. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete