Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Great idea by NikiG!

I was so excited when NikiG said I could share this with you, a great doll play idea for a dress form for your doll clothes using a memo holder from her local dollar store Nikita made this fantastic display!
It is perfect for displaying your dolls clothes and accessories!
To make the dress form body she traced her doll.

Next she cut out the cardboard

She used an Xacto Knife, if you are under 16 please ask a parent to help you with this part.

Then she dressed the doll form in one of her amazing hand made items! You can visit her Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/people/ByNickiG
 Thank you so much Nikita for sharing your ideas with us!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! I am DEFINATLY going to try that!!!

    ReplyDelete