Monday, June 20, 2011

Nikita's great find!

One of the great perks of writing this blog is I get to meet so many great people I would not have otherwise the opportunity to meet! Nikita is an amazing woman so talented, she also has a blog, Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByNickiG , an Ebay store and sells her doll clothes designs in a shop in her home town. You should also see what this woman can do with a diaper cake and candy bars! Since meeting Nikita we have been in almost daily contact sharing our ideas and our finds. She sent these to me and I asked her if I could share with you her fabulous finds.

She found these plates at Micheals the craft store and they were under $1! Such a great deal and perfect for doll play plates!
Then she emailed me to say she had found these great forks, which is funny because I had just returned from the party store to tell her I had found them as well. (We think allot alike!)

She then sent me this photo of the formal setting she did, including a special occasion glass she found at her dollar store 25 cents each! Can you believe it?
I love all the finds she sent me photos of and am so thrilled to be able to share them with you. I encourage you to check out her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByNickiG  and her blog http://bynickig.blogspot.com
for great recipes and party planing ideas!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Karen, did you find the thing I made you yet? If you still need help finding it please let me know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Priya I did! Thank you for making that for me! I left you a comment but I am guessing you did not see it! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if clearance is store specific, but my Michaels had these dishes marked down to just 50 cents. I'm wishing I had picked some up when I first saw them and they had lots to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic, though here in Canada I did not find any so I am hoping that we may still get some. I would love to add them to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking my micheals today!! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Christian, if you can not find them keep your eyes out at other stores for other small dishes you can re-purpose!

    ReplyDelete