Thursday, June 16, 2011

A great Etsy Find! A spring coat for Addy!

I love Etsy, I love to support other crafters and artists on Etsy. I found this coat from a shop called http://www.etsy.com/shop/AwkinaSewN93 and ordered this great spring coat for only $3.00 plus $1.50 shipping. I love that Keisha Tucker makes quality inexpensive doll clothes  that are attainable for almost any budget.  Clothing items for 18 inch dolls start at only $3. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for affordable and quality doll clothes on Etsy.


I was so excited to have this arrive today and was thrilled to find Keisha kindly tucked in a matching hair-bow clip, Keisha also sells hair bows at her other store called
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AutumnHairBows  her bows are so affordable and adorable! With prices for her bows starting as low as $2 and as much as $5. A really great deal!
 As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com, and do not forget to enter the photo contest! Email me your photo today!

1 comment: