Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back to school Dolly Etsy items I just love


It is back to school time for some of us and I am enjoying the "back to school" dolly movement!
Today I thought I would share with you some fun Etsy finds.
Waking up with a positive attitude towards learning I love this fun bedding set from Quietude Quilts offered at $20 this is a great back to school deal and it is reversible! I love the black and yellow combination! Click here for shop listing
Terri of Terristouch Etsy get's high marks from me for this 1940's inspired back to school look. This adorable plaid skirt is offered at $16 click here for shop listing.
This set makes me want Molly even more!
This plaid school uniform would make a darling addition to any doll play wardrobe and these outfits offered by Jessica's Doll Closet can be viewed by clicking here offered at $14.99

This fashion forward look for back to school caught my attention! This adorable set offered from Valerie of the Dolls Etsy shop is a great look for doll lovers and collectors alike. Click here to see this shop listing offered at $42
I love this Personalized Binder Insert for back to school offered by Prints by Sharrie's Etsy shop what a fun way to personalize your back to school binder! This listing offered at $6 can be viewed by clicking here
Let's not forget about back to school bags! I love this fun bag from Linda's Ornaments Etsy Shop offered at $4 this fun bag would make a great back to school party favor! Click here for shop listing
Continuing with felt bags I love these back packs offered by  Whispering Oak's Etsy shop these fun bags are offered at $7.50 click here for shop listing

Over at  Orange Dot Designs this back pack caught my eye as it is my favorite color and I love how Orange Dot Designs has pared the floral and polka dot patterns. Click here for this shop listing, back pack offered at $10

I hope you have enjoyed some of my Back to School Etsy Favorites. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I was on Pinterest and you got pinned!! :) Search American Girl Doll Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, you will find lots of my work there!

    ReplyDelete