Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gramma Francie an Etsy shop with a big heart

I came across this Etsy shop  Gramma Francie and I wanted to share it with you.
Shop owner and designer  Fran Frabotta offers some truly unique and beautiful outfits for 18 inch and American Girl Dolls alike.
What caught my attention was this offer she has in her shop, shown in the photo above. Fran is offering this Springfield Doll and Outfit in her Etsy shop for $39.95 and donating 10% of the sale to St. Judes Children's Hospital. Click here to few this listing for yourself. Actually any purchase made from Fran's Etsy shop benifits St. Judes Children's Hospital!
I have to say I have been enjoying Kaya's Stories this summer and I am in Awe of the outfits offered by Gramma Francie's Etsy shop that would complement any Kaya doll's collection. This beautiful Pink Dress and trim are made from Polyester Suedecloth,  and features hand beading. This set also includes a palyable Pampoose, 5 inch fleece bunting in carrier which will fit on your dolls back and slip on moccasins !
Offered at $32.95 this and all items in Gramma Francie's Shop have free shipping!
 Fran shared with me a bit about her self....
"I have been sewing for the past 64 years; started sewing for my own dolls when I was 10 years old....by-hand. I began designing my own clothes also by hand, until my mother bought me a Singer Portable Sewing Machine when I was 19 years old. I began sewing for the "whole family". I began sewing doll clothes for my three granddaughters; now that they are all grown. I use their dolls as my models and have continued to sew doll clothes to sell and share with others. I have chosen to donate 10% of my total sales each year to "St. Jude's Children's Hospital". I wish to give back for all the blessings I have been given in my own life. Loving what you do is what it is all about! Indian and Hawaiian Outfits are my specialty...they express my creativity!"
In addition to her Kaya inspired collection Gramma Francie offers this beautiful Slovenian Folk Costume for your doll.
This set caught my eye and I love the attention to details. This outfit offered at $59.95 is sure to make a beautiful addition to your collector's wardrobe! Click here for shop listing.
Also offered are fleece sleeping bags
I also liked this patchwork fleece sleeping bag. Click here for shop listing

I hope you will stop by this wonderful Etsy shop and see the wonderful items offered by Gramma Francie's Etsy shop.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment