Friday, February 1, 2013

Sew Along With Me January Photos!


I am truly overwhelmed by all who "Sewed Along With Me"this past month and I am thrilled to share with you the images that were sent in from readers who tried January's T-shirt Pattern.


The winner by random draw for January is..... Sophie T! Congratulations and You will receive your pattern prize by email!
Get started on February's Sew Along with Me Challenge! Click here for details. 

Thank you to all who entered this month and I would love to see what you are making so email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm super happy to be the random winner! Thank you so much! I loved making this t-shirt (will be sewing more for sure!)! And I really loved seeing all the other creations! They were very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete