Saturday, June 10, 2017

Doll Shoes You Have To See!

I have recently become more interested in shoes and while I have always loved doll shoes, I am learning that in life it really is more fun to have shoes to not just match but make your outfits.
I think these little red bow jeweled flats are lovely! They are made by Modern Doll World and you can find these by clicking here. 

These tan and white shoes caught my eye as well from Sew Simply Pretty Etsy shop, click here to view this shop & listing.

I also could not believe my eyes when I saw this listing! MIYONIdoll has some shoes you have to see by clicking here. 

I hope you have had fun seeing these shoes and more, check out Etsy for some fun shoe looks for your dolls!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, if I were rich and famous, it would be fun to order all these shoes, even though I have quite a bunch of shoes already. I would enjoy them since my dolls can't care.

    ReplyDelete