Saturday, June 24, 2017

Jessica T's Saturday Sewing Suggestions! Week one Skirts!


Today Jessica T has the first of her summer series to share with us! 
"I love to sew and design doll clothes for all the dolls in the family, but I often find myself very constrained by time!  That's why I love to use simple patterns that go together quickly and can be used again and again to create unique looks!  There are so many great free or inexpensive patterns available that it's possible to experiment with sewing without spending a ton of money!"


This is the tutorial from my website.  I think it's great because fat quarters come in so many variations and can be found almost anywhere!  If you don't have a fat quarter yardage or even an old child's skirt or shirt would work.  This pattern goes together so quickly!


Thank you Jessica T! We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment