Friday, June 16, 2017

Let's Fill The Cooler! A look back at my camping inspired craft from Doll Diaries 2015

I can hardly believe that today's craft is one I did more than two years ago! Last weekend my niece PB went camping with her sisters and it got me thinking back to my camping inspired crafts that I created for Doll Diaries. This is one of my all time favorites and it is an easy and fun way to create for your dolls or the doll lover in your life, without too much mess or investment.
I invite you to pop over to my tutorial on Doll Diaries to see for yourself just how easy and fun this craft is. It is the perfect rainy summer day activity or even sleep over craft!
Click here for the tutorial from Doll Diaries May 22, 2015 

Thank you for joining us here, we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment