Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hitting the books with Karen

This week I have found a book I think you will love! Pearlie and The Big Doll! 
Wendy Harmer has a book that takes a few of my favorite things and makes a great story out of them! Pearlie the Fairy has discovered a very large and sad dolly, she has to do her best to help the Doll find her girl!  In Pearlie and the Big Doll a great adventure and glittering time had by all! Check it out on The Book Depository now by clicking here.
This book is recommended for doll lovers aged 9-12 but I think some of our younger doll lovers would love to have it read to them by the adult doll lover in their lives!
Thank you for joining us here today for our Tuesday Hitting the books with Karen. I can not wait to share more with you about doll themed books next week!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment