Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hitting the books with Karen- This week's featured book is The Doll People!

It can not be summer without sharing one of the best Doll books ever written, best series for that matter. The Doll People by  Ann Mathews Martin and Laura Godwin is one of the best books you will ever read. I don't care if you are 6-100 this book is one you will be thrilled you read. Best part is there are 5 books in the series and each one is filled with Dolly adventure, mystery and so much more.  I have personally read this book to my nieces and my nieces have re read them on their own. They are well worth the price, however if you can you may want to borrow and binge read them from your local library. If you are like me and books like this, books that stay with you you, you will want to own a copy to hold in your very own hands!  This way you never have to end your adventure with these lovely dolls!
You can find your copy of The Doll People from The Book Depository With FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING by clicking here. 

You can view the series on The Book Depository by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for this weeks Hitting the books suggestions. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. We LoVE these! Books and dolls are the beat combo. My daughter inteoduced me to The Doll People. For sure a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first book and LOVED it! I'm going to have to read the others ones sometime soon .

    ReplyDelete