Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Madelon's Our Generation Bon Voyage Travel Set!


Today Madelon shares her Bon Voyage Travel Set from Our Generation. I remember when I was 8 and so much in love with the Cabbage Patch Line of  Dolls, when they came out with dolls with passports I was so very excited! I see that same excitement in this set with so many more details then I would have ever imagined! Check it out!

I think that from  the camera to the little soap no detail has been overlooked!


So many great items in this set and Madelon found it on sale for $15
The little bag has the sweetest little airplanes on it!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your fun playset with us today and thank you Our Generation for making such a great playset!
Thank you for joining us here today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Well, I know what I am getting my daughter's Tenny for her birthday! Thanks Karen for the amazing review. I might get one for my doll, Jo, too. Hmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete