Monday, June 26, 2017

Mommy Monday Moment with Jenny


What am I doing?  Is what you think when you find yourself, and your double baby stroller, pacing back and forth in the plumbing isle, at your local home improvement chain.  There I am trying to piece different plumbing connections together to "construct" a 18" doll toilet.  While searching, I am also consistently bending over and picking up bottles of milk, Transformers, pinecones, shoes, and Miss Moose (the baby toy no one likes, but I am persistent) and about every five minutes I am rolling over a "crunchy" AKA receiving blanket, which are the girls favorite blankies. 


 Then as soon as I roll over it and it has been exposed to the store floor it gets two more plays, basically three strikes and it's out.  I toss another random piece that looks like a tank into my beach bag, (that I hook on the back of the stroller, because I have a store cart phobia with children) as it is becoming filled with miscellaneous PVC plumbing connections.  At this point I am close to what I think could work, with a lot of tweaking, sawing, sanding, and caulking.  Then it happens, here comes the professional plumbing man, asking me if I need help.  I mean, at this point, it appears that I clearly do.


  I have parts and connections falling, babies crying, and crunchies that just hit three strikes.  So I told him, "I am building a toilet," as Logee sucked on Miss Moose's antlers.  He looked at me with this confused stare and pointed me in the direction of the toilets.  I then explained I am designing a toilet for an 18" doll. 

 He stared at me, even more confused than the first time.  I kindly said, "I don't think you will be able to help me with this one."  I got everyone loaded up, grabbed the little one some Tim Bits, I figured I could throw some fruit with the little donut holes and call it a lunch.  Stay tuned for the toilet reveal.


Thank you Jenny for sharing your Mommy Moment with us! You can see more of Jenny's work at the Rita Pita Boutique by clicking here. 
Join Jenny here Monday's for more Mommy Monday Moments. 
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from yous so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment