Monday, October 29, 2012

Meet Stacy My New Maplelea Friend Doll.



Today I am so excited to share with you photos of my newest doll who I have named Stacy. (I named her Stacy after Candice's best friend character from the Phineas and Ferb  series.) Stacy is a New Maplelea Friend Doll.

I was so excited when Maplelea introduced the new Friends to their collection. As a Canadian, living in Canada and loving dolls as I do I am so thrilled that we have our own brand of Heirloom Quality Dolls, with so much play potential. These new Maplelea friend dolls are best friend dolls that truly represent Canadian girls.
Canada is a multicultural nation, we are a diverse people and our communities are rich with the culture and cuisines of may different lands. I love that in these 12 dolls girls can truly identify themselves in the features of these dolls.
 (Jenna, Saila, Leonie)
Maplelea Dolls with the addition of the new Maplelea Friends , this gives consumers eighteen , 18 inch dolls for  to choose from. The  12 new Dolls  and the 6 original Maplelea Dolls give Canadian Families an opportunity to find the dolls that best represent themselves and their friends.

I was so excited when my new Maplelea Friend Stacy arrived. I could not wait to get her out of the box! Her clothes and shoes are so well made and here silky long hair is easy to manage and to style. I love that you can give your doll her own name.
Maplelea Dolls all come with Journals  encouraging girls to write their own stories about their dolls.   Each journal comes with blank pages, as well as pages with prompts and questions to help get the creative juices flowing. 

Maplelea has recently won Dr. Toy's Best Picks 2012 Children's Products Award for high standards in safety, design, durability, diversity, price, social responsibility, uniqueness and value.


"This award is for products that offer children something “extra”,
those optimal benefits that enable children to
learn and have fun playing."
I have been the proud owner of Maplelea Products since 2010, when I first discovered that Canada had their own 18 inch dolls. I am so thrilled that today I have added a Maplelea Friend  to my doll collection and this holiday season if you are looking to add to your doll family I highly recommend Maplelea and their wonderful line of 18 inch dolls, clothing and accessories.  To visit Maplelea on line please click on any of the highlighted words in this post or click here to be redirected to their website. You can also find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maplelea-Girls/350099755049654
You can contact Maplelea   24 hours per day, 7 days per week by phone at  1-800-668-4339.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty new doll Karen! I love that the Maplelea dolls come with a journal so you can write their story. My daughters would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie! She looks like she could be Saila's sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait until you see them side by side they really look quite different! More photos coming in up coming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, im thinking of creating my own dolls. i would love if you could help me with some ideas. i cant seem to find your email on here..

    ReplyDelete