Friday, October 20, 2017

Cabbage Patch Kids In Time For The Holiday Rush

I remember my mother telling me about how all the moms in our neighborhood lined up before Christmas for the chance to get us Cabbage Patch Kids for Christmas in the 1980's and I still have and love mine! Madelon kindly sent me photos of the New Cabbage Patch kids, on store shelves now, boy have they sure changed but my excitement for them has not.
With their new hair and stylish outfits they are very different from the dolls I have, but they do have their adoption certificates and boy was that a cool thing, I still loved opening mine to see what the dolls names were!
long before the egg opening videos on you tube crazy the excitement kids feel and the wonderment of the wait is what I think of when I think of opening my first Cabbage patch kid, his name was Samuel and I he was my most favorite doll!
The glasses are so cute on these and the open toe shoes!
oh the joy of this playset! tiny Cabbage Patch doll and the doll play items, I would still have so much fun with this one.
I love the soft look of this all vinyl doll you can even take her in the bath!
 These are new and sweet as can be from the Cabbage Patch line, these are the Adoptimals and I love their sweet faces!
Clearly I should not be let loose in the toy section of the store. Thank you Madelon for sharing these wonderful dolls with us today. Thank you too for joining us today, we would love to hear your Cabbage Patch stories so please feel free to share them with us here in the comment section below or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment