Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Madelon's Terrific Tuesday Finds! Barbie Advent (Yes Please!) and OG Pets You Will Love!

I am 42 years old and advent calendars are still one of my most favorite things ever for the holidays. Growing up I would have loved something like this from Barbie! So much so I think I want to buy this for myself! While chocolate calendars are what I grew up with, this one makes me want to give up chocolate in the name of fun and Barbie fashion! Madelon found this one on sale and on the Gilt Website, you can find it by clicking here.

Toys R Us has one listed, not showing the box but what is inside by clicking here.

But that is not all Madelon found, she also was in store at Target and bought her doll family some wonderful new pets!


Okay this one is my favorite!
Great details in these sets!
Priced under $7 these will fly off the shelf for sure at your local Target Store.

Thank you Madelon for these wonderful fun finds!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: