Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween From All of Us here is our Halloween Parade!

Happy Halloween from all of us here at Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog. We hope you have a safe and happy Halloween. Today Jessica T is sharing the Witches Outfit she sewed for a Swap she recently did!
I am a big fan of the Hat! I also love that the Long Sleeve T-shirt can be worn with jeans!
 What a fun outfit Jessica T! Thank you for sharing with us today.

Madelon's doll  Gabriela is the bride of Frankenstein! 
 I love this look!
Ivy is a special doll to me and I love how the build a bear costume looks on her!
Cute as can be right down to her toes!
pulling out the vintage Cabbage Patch costumes for Melody! Love how cute she looks in this!



MaryEllen is in the My Life As Mermaid costume!
She even has candy in her bucket!
Madelon got this My Life as Fiesta Set and used the candies from it!
Look for it in your stores!
Infant wear into Doll Costumes with this one A Great madelon fun find! Love the wings!
Sweet as can be!
We hope you enjoyed our Halloween Parade and that you have a wonderful and safe Halloween!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: