Friday, October 6, 2017

For Dolls With Love, An Etsy Shop With Patterns For Barbies You Won't Believe!

I found a pattern site I really like called For Dolls With Love and it is based in Russia! Proving that yes Barbie is a worldwide obsession and a doll lovers delight. I am most excited to see these very professional looks coming from patterns for the dolls with all sorts of body types.
The one above is called the Three Dresses for Curvy Articulated Barbie. I think the Yellow one show is my favorite. Check this one out by clicking here. 
This Sheath dress with pockets is stunning and I have to say I am in love with the tailored looks in this pattern shop. Click here for this pattern. 

This pattern for a top with ruffle and pencil skirt makes me want to pull the sewing machine out! I love this look! Click here for this two piece pattern. 

I think Barbie lovers who sew should check out this pattern site and I would love to see what you make with these designer patterns!
Thank you for joining us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment