Monday, May 2, 2011

Another dollar store Gem! Burger, Fries and a Drink $1.25

I  love burgers, and when I saw this set I thought my dolls would too. I found this set at the dollar store for $1.25 and though I should share it with you! What a fun set that is doll sized, burger includes bun, meat, cheese and a tomato. French Fries in a removable cardboard box, and soft drink with bendy straw. I love it and the price is fantastic! Having a doll themed burger party or BBQ? These would make the best party favors don't you think?

If you are interested in this set or any items featured on my blog and can not find them where you live I would be happy to sell you the supplies through my Etsy store. Just email me and let me know, I love personal shopping!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment