Saturday, May 28, 2011

Doll sized Dental Health! A party store Gem!




I am so excited to share with you this Party store gem. We just had a party store open in our area called Party Packagers. They have an amazing selection of items, and as you know I just love to re purpose found items for dolls and this one made me so happy!!!! This set for $1.99 contained two doll sized tooth brushes, a doll sized tooth paste, soap bottle and two tiny cups (which do not really work. but I will re purpose again for something else.)



 I beyond love these! To get my doll to hold these for the photo I used clear elastics which I got a my local dollar store.
These would make a great accessory for any doll lover. They would also be outstanding in a lootbag as a party favor especially for a sleep over doll themed party!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for following on my blog. I'm following here now too. Looks like you do some pretty fun girl parties. Good for you. So important what we do for kids when they are young because they grow up so fast. I still have my Ginny doll I had when I was a kid. Now that dates me.
    Blessings,

    Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful doll can very well be used as a model in teaching kids how to practice good oral hygiene. She may not be as popular as Barbie, but she can be the best teacher no how to get pearly white teeth.

    ReplyDelete