Saturday, May 7, 2011

My first Cover Shot!

As you may know if you are a reader of mine, I recently spent some time in the American Girl doll store in New York. While I was there I took advantage of services they offer such as ear piercing for dolls and had my photo taken for the cover of the magazine. I believe that you can only get your photo done like this at two of the AG stores, so if you are there it is a really fun keep sake. Now I know I am likely way too old for this but the staff did not look at me like I was from another planet, they were totally professional. My sister Bre-Anne and friend Becky also came with me for the photo shoot. Both my sister Bre-Anne and my sister Pumpy totally encouraged me to have this photo done, so today I am sharing it with you.
I hope you enjoy it! As with all my posts please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. What does the magazine with you on the cover look like on the inside? Can you put some pic.' s of it inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the outside, they put it over the magazine they currently have.

    ReplyDelete