Sunday, May 8, 2011

Personalized Doll Hair Brushes



I made these fantastic personalized doll hair brushes for a recent doll party loot bag gift. I use wire pet brushes that I found at my dollar store and used the Letter Bubble Stickers from American Girl Doll Crafts I got from my sister who picked them up in the USA at Micheals the craft store. As well I used coordinated ribbon and flower stickers also from Micheals to create these easy crafts. These hair brushes for dolls can be made as a party activity or like I did them as a part of the loot bag.

* I have bought three doll hair brushes from American Girl and the brushes have all come apart with in two weeks. These pet brushed are also wire and hold together so much better for longer and at a fraction of the cost. as with the AG hair brush, when using it to style dolls hair lightly mist the hair and start at the bottom to ensure you do not snag or break the dolls hair.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so feel free to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave me a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment