Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doll Party Loot bags make your own or now you can order through my Etsy Store


I truly love loot bags! I love parties and if you are doing a doll party and looking for great loot bag ideas the dollar stores have fantastic deals. If you want to make some great birthday party loot bag treats take a look back at some of the polymer clay crafts, party hats, doll sized ballons and dollar store gem posts here on my blog. If however you are hosting a doll party or tea party and you would like ready made items for your loot bags I am now offering some in my Etsy store.

I have postcards that are great for party invites and some ready made loot bag supplies ready to purchase in my Etsy Store. . If you need help to find tea sets like the ones found here on my blog I would be happy to source them out for you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment