Tuesday, November 3, 2015

150's Etsy Shop Feature Adorable Doll Designs Adorable Doll Pj's!

Today I am featuring my 150th different Etsy shop with this listing by Adorabledolldesigns . Today's post is more about the Pj's then the fact that this is my 150th post about Etsy shops so let's get too it.
I love onsie pj's! This snowman set caught my eye and I love the zipper, I have not yet figured out how to make a zipper work in doll clothes so this is intriguing to me!
Offered at $12.99 this fun Pj is perfect for long winter nights and holiday mornings. Click here for this shop and listing. 
When I say there is so much more in store I am not kidding! Check out the amazing selection of not just pj's but separates for 18 inch dolls and bitty's too!
Thank you for joining me today and as with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment