Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jessica T's Tips For Fun Patterns From Simplicity!

Many of you know by now that Simplicity has some wonderful American Girl patterns for you to sew for your dolls.
Jessica T sent these links and photos to me to share with all of you. I have not personally tried to sew any of these and I have not looked for them in store in Canada but I can not help but think what took you so long?
As someone who was self taught sewing I found patterns like these overwhelming and I easily gave up, until I found pattern tutorials from Liberty Jane 5 years ago. I consider myself a novice sewer but I have to tell you I love the looks of these and would be very tempted to purchase them. Offered at $13.99 on line I have heard them going on sale for as low as a dollar so watch your local shops for deals. I would love to know what you think of the patterns if you have had a chance to sew any of these. Thank you Jessica T for sharing these patterns with us today!
Click the links below for the patterns seen above.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment