Thursday, November 19, 2015

Under The Weather? Check This Set Out!

The perfect set for a cold November day! Our Generation has out done themselves with this set that Madelon recently acquired!
So many cute items in this set, the honey for the tea for example! Love it!
Under The Weather Care Set has a thermometer, hot water bottle and even a tissue box!
I also love the ice bag for your head! The tray is something else with even a bowl of soup!
Great play set and Madelon your photos make me want to run down to the USA and look for this set for myself! Such an inspiring playset! Thank you for allowing me to share it with my readers!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. We have this set and love it. The pieces can be used in so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this set and love it. The pieces can be used in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete