Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Judy's Doll Clothes! Fun Prints For Tween Doll Lovers!


Madelon kindly sent in this from her Etsy favorites for me to share with you today. I think every girl I meet these days loves owls and this is a fun owl print dress that is perfect for Thanksgiving for the Owl and Doll loving Tween in your house.
Judy's Doll Clothes has become our 159th Etsy Shop feature of 2015.
My nieces love Minions as to my boys so when I saw this one I knew I wanted to share.  I love the colors and the print! At $10.50 it is hard not to love the price! Click here for shop and listing.
Do visit Judy's Doll Clothes for some truly great tween inspired looks for the doll lover in your life. You can visit the shop by clicking here.
Thank you for the tip on this shop Madelon!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: