Thursday, November 19, 2015

Looking For Custom Made Doll Wall Supports?


I love these, I think that these doll wall supports are fantastic and I would love to have about 30 of them. These handy hand made doll wall supports can help display your dolls and keep the floor clean!
Coker's Creations has created wooden supports for dolls that I think the doll lover in your life would love. The Doll Collector and Mom in me loves it too!
The plain ones start at $18 and this shop is worth a look if you, like me have been looking for doll wall supports! You can also hang your bears and other stuffed animals this way as well.
Coker's Creations becomes my 160th Etsy shop mention of 2015!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment