Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Amazin Maisie Crochet Dresses For Your Dolls Holiday Parties To Buy Or Create

Today's Etsy feature is Amazin Maisie and her crochet outfits for your 18 inch dolls. The hat is what drew me in to the shop and the dress and matching shoes & purse sold me on this lovely shop.
No longer your great grandmothers crochet, these outfits are both stunning and fashion forward!
Also offered in store are patterns for those of you great with a hook, I would love to have someone make me this dress! What a beautiful holiday dress this would make in red, green or blue for Hanukkah!
Click here for Amazin Maisie and her shop with patterns and ready made items for your dolls.  
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment