Monday, November 30, 2015

Mini Monday Holiday Outfits Madelon Repurposed For Her Minis!

Madelon has such a great eye for doll things and today she shares outfits reurposed from other little bears and dolls!
Even small ornaments of doll clothes may fit your mini dolls, sometimes I will admit to taking my little dolls to the store with me just to see! Small ornaments work well as mini doll play items and decor as well!


These little outfits have items attached to them, like this little package and the stocking in the photos above.

I think this is my favorite the little holiday sweater! I can not wait to pull mine out to wear tomorrow! I love this one on this doll!
Thank you Madelon for this inspiring post and for always finding us something fun for our mini dolls!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: