Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Is Here! Get Out Your Party Clothes!

November is here and each day this month I am going to feature a different Etsy shop. As you move through the month and towards the holiday gift giving season please consider a local or handmade gift item for those on your wish list. I am starting My Girl Clothing Co and with this stunning Aspen Party Dress.
Tweens are going to love this listing with the belt and the sparkles! Click here for the Aspen Party Dress listed at $28
This purple dress is one I love too, I can easily picture any of my nieces wearing one  just like it to their holiday events this purple holiday dress is offered at $28 and can be viewed by clicking here.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the red one! Very clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty dresses. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete