Monday, November 30, 2015

Celebrate Cyber Monday With My 171st Etsy Shop Feature This Year Sammy's Collection!

Today is the last day of November and today Sammy's Collection Etsy Shop is my 171st Etsy shop to be featured this year! Hanukkah begins December the 6th and Ends this year on the 14th and there is still time to bring this fun outfit home for the holidays!
The Cupcake PJ's in shop are one of my favorite listings! I love the ruffles on the bottom!
Offered at $16 these are adorable!

The coat is stunning don't you think, though I think Rebecca's feet are cold! Listed in shop at $25 click here for shop and listing.
This is a stunning 5 piece set! Love everything about it don't you? Click here for this $15 listing!
I hope you have enjoyed the last 30 Etsy shop features this month and I will continue to share with you Etsy listings through out the holiday season and the coming new year!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment