Monday, November 9, 2015

Elyse, Madelon's Newest Our Generation Doll!

Today Madelon is sharing her Our Generation doll she just brought home Elyse. Elyse was on sale for $19.99.

Madelon loves her dark hair and light eyes, She comes with her hair up but down is lovely as well!
The shoes are fantastic and while Madelon likes her outfit she says she likes them better as separates.
Thank you Madelon for sharing you new doll Elyse with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you find this doll? We are having trouble finding one in our area. My daughter has been saving her money from "babysitting" her little sister! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Amazon. I just bought this for my daughter for Christmas.....however it is more expensive than it is in stores! I wonder if she was discontinued as I couldn't find her on the Our Generation website?!

      Delete
    2. Check Amazon. I just bought one on there for my daughter. However it was just about the price of 2 dolls, which leads me to wonder if maybe she was discontinued?! I couldn't find her on the Our Generation website! Good luck!

      Delete