Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Make A Litter Of Puppies For Your Doll With Jessica T's Tip A PDF Pattern From Genniewren Designs

Jessica T  brought this pattern to my attention and I think this is a great tutorial for a litter of pets for your doll from Genniewren Designs. I think this is a great idea for an intermediate sewer to give a try! They look even better size wise then the American Girl Pets don't you think?
Offered at $5.99 I am thinking of giving this pattern tutorial a try! We would love to see how your puppies turn out so send us a photo here and let us know what you thought of this pattern!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Genine is an awesome pattern designer! You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will agree with Shirley, Genine uses many testers for her patterns, rewrites if needed, and it is all perfectly clear....no second (wrong) guessing in her designs. She is just an awesome lady. I have so much respect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made this pattern, and I was very happy with it. https://www.flickr.com/photos/37795954@N03/20904599163/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Madelon

    ReplyDelete