Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clever Caps Hats for your 18 inch Doll, a review

Today I made the craft from my American Girl Doll magazine January/February 2011. I love this magazine and highly recommend picking it up or giving it as a gift subscription to someone you love. In this issue on pages 38 and 39 there are directions to make 5 doll items out of things you have around the house. NO SPEND CRAFT that is easy is one of my favorite things! I made the Snow Sparkler from the magazine using a white magic stretch glove that I can not find the mate too, a piece of embroidery thread and a star button, which I attached with a needle and thread. Basically I put the glove on my dolls head, then I tied the finger part up with my piece of embroidery thread then I removed the hat trimmed the tops of the finger part of my now hat and attached a star button to the front of the hat, then I placed the hat back on my doll, EASY FUN NO SPEND CRAFT FOR YOUR DOLL in under 5 minutes. I am truly looking forward to my next magazine, and through my children's school got a subscription for the year, a discount on the magazine and a bit of money for the school, so everyone wins! I would love to hear from you so if you have a comment leave it here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: