Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Madelons fun find makes a great Stocking Stuffer! Idea #1

Madelon is the New Queen of Stocking Stuffer Ideas!!!
"I love this set from Target. It is probably my favorite bargain eraser set." says Madelon.
I love the play potential and the price and size make these a great Stocking Stuffer idea!
Dolls can even hold these erasers!
This fun set available at Target is sure to please the doll lover on your list this gift giving season! This set would also make a great party favor for any dolly and me sleep over party!
 Keep your eyes out for more great Stocking Stuffer ideas here and in your local, dollar and party stores!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment