Friday, November 16, 2012

Perfect Stocking Stuffer's #3- Doll Food

I have been blogging now for almost two years and I have been lucky enough to develop some great relationships with Etsy shop owner and artists. Some of my favorite doll food items have come from these shops I am sharing in today's Perfect Stocking Stuffer Post. Above is from  Miniare Doll Cafe Gallery and I love the details put into each and every item made in this shop.
Be sure to check out Miniare Doll Cafe and see for your self the difference artistry makes! 


Jessie Raye's Miniatures look good enough to eat! Jessie Raye's shop offers  more then 100 of these doll sized cupcakes and  treats, all perfect for Doll lovers and their size makes them a perfect stocking stuffer!
Cupcakes priced individually but also a great deal on multiple cupcakes! Click here for more info on Jessie Raye's Cupcakes and doll treats!

Over at Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop has my most favorite doll breakfast! This set offered at $7.50 is a steal! Also offered in this shop Doll sized snack food such as these pretzels and celery sticks!
These would fit so wonderfully in any doll lovers stocking! Click here to visit Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop

Over at Madi Grace Designs, this multi talented designer has everything you need for your dolls this holiday season from bedding and furniture to doll sized treats like these soda cans!
I love the listing for the layer cake, this doll sized treat reminds me of the cake my mom made when I was growing up. Check out this and other wonderful surprises by visiting Madi Grace Designs.
I hope you are enjoying the Perfect Stocking Stuffer Posts!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment