Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Four Pic's One Word Contest Number 2!




Earlier this Spring I ran a 4 Pic's 1 word Contest and it was so popular I thought I would run another one. To enter simply find the word that describes all four photos in each collage using only the letters provided below the photo and then email your answers to me at karenmowen@gmail.com and if you guess correctly you will be entered into a draw for a Dolly Mail Surprise Envelope from Me in August.
                                                                   _ _ _ _ _ _                                                
                                                               C N R E W A F O T S

 _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                           M R O E  L T  L I  Y E  R

                                                 _ _ _ _ _
                                                        F O S O T H W S E  N A R


Good Luck Everyone! When you have your answers please email your answers to karenmowen@gmail.com
PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!!
Contest open from Now until July 31st.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment