Monday, July 15, 2013

Mini Monday With All Dolled Up!

With Mini Dolls Gaining in Popularity I am thrilled to see more and more patterns come out for the American Girl Doll Mini's This Intermediate pattern from All Dolled Up, offers us mini doll lovers the chance to have some wonderful dresses to add to our mini doll wardrobe.
I love all the patterns that are offered by All Dolled Up's Website, our Sew Along with Me February Pattern is one of Terrie's!
If this is a pattern you already own I would love to hear what you think! I would love to make the mini-dolls even more popular with my nieces by having more outfits for them to change into!
Be sure to stop by and see all the wonderful 18 inch doll patterns offered on Terrie's Website by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment