Friday, July 12, 2013

My Laura Kelly Inspired Blue Outfit For My Swap Group

This month in my Swap Bot Group for American Girl Clothes we had a Sew Something from your Stash in The Color Of Blue Swap, and this is the outfit I made for my partner.

Earlier in the week I got delivered a special package of Laura Kelly items in the mail and I put the buttons from that package to good use on the Tank Top I made from the Sew Along with me Pattern from June!

 I even paired it with a Sew along with me Pair of Shorts from the February Pattern! I love the Laura Kelly Style and you can check out her website by clicking here 
Now to set to work on creating some fun outfits with the Laura Kelly Fabric I bought from Joann's Fabrics! I hope my partner's grand daughter will enjoy this fun blue outfit embellished with buttons kindly sent to me from Laura Kelly Designs.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love how the colors coordinate with Saige. Madelon

    ReplyDelete