Friday, July 5, 2013

How I Spent My Oregon Vacation!


So I just got back from a long weekend vacation to Oregon. We stayed in Salem Oregon for Three nights and 4 days and had a great time. The shopping was fantastic and the weather was great.  One of the coolest things I get to do since starting this blog is meeting amazing people from the Dolly World. I was lucky enough to meet up with Designer and Dolly Shoe Maker, Bee of A Bee Line Etsy Shop and her daughter for Starbucks and a lovely chat about the Dolly World!

Bee was such a sweetheart and brought my dolls a pair of shoes she hand made! She even made them in my favorite color purple!!

One of the neatest things you can do in Oregon is go to Powell Books Stores, We visited two of the locations and we were amazed at the selection of all books and I was thrilled with the three bookshelves of American Girl Dolls. Both New and Used this book store has something for everyone!

 I also had the pleasure of being dropped off at Jo-Ann's Fabric Store while my husband and boys went to Best Buy. I was thrilled with the selection and price and was so thrilled to find Laura Kelly Fabric! . Where I live it is not easy to access such fun and affordable fabrics. It is fun when I find fabric and instantly know what I am going to make with something! Such fun!
If you are planing a trip to Oregon, be sure to take advantage of all the TAX free shopping!
Thank you to Bee for meeting up with me and for making my trip that much more special!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment