Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mermaid Day 3- Etsy Finds for your dolls

Mermaids on the mind this week, as you may have noticed. I thought it would be fun to show you my Etsy Mermaid favorites! Take a look at the wonderful dolly and me costume offered in the photo above by Cool Tailz and More Etsy Shop Dolls outfit offered at $22. Dolly and Me offered at $71
Click any of the highlighted words above to visit Cool Tailz and More.
Tip Toe Fairy's Etsy shop has this fun set offered at $15 Click here for shop and listing
Abbysatticsatx is offering this black and pink stunning set in their shop for $28. Cick here for Shop and Listing
How about this crochet master piece, fitting 18 inch dolls and offered by Sissybugs Etsy shop, at $24 click here for shop and listing.
Marlo33's Etsy Shop's Mermaid dress caught my attention as well. Offered at  $24.99 this stunning outfit can be viewed by clicking here.
Oh Sew Cute's Etsy Shop has this stunning Silver Set offered at  $19.95 Click here for shop and listing.
I hope you have enjoyed my Etsy Mermaid Favorites today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: