Monday, August 12, 2013

Mini Monday Beds by Le Petite Atelier

Today's Mini Monday showcase is on the Mini Doll Beds made by Le Petite Atelier.
Shop owner Rhonda is a mini doll lover and collector, she knows and understands my passion for the mini dolls and she is committed to creating items for mini dolls and today I am sharing with you her whimsical mini doll beds.
Each bed is handmade with an upholstered head and foot board 
Each bed comes with a felt cushioned mattress, lace bed skirt, comforter and pillow in a fun print, perfectly sized for the mini dolls!
Mini doll beds by le Petite Atelier can be found in her Etsy Shop offered at $9.99 Click here to visit le Petite Atelier's Etsy Shop today.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments: