Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Great Gatsby Inspired Looks And More From The Edwardian Girl


If you get a moment pop over to The Edwardian Girl for some truly fun looks inspired by the recently released movie  The Great Gatsby. 
I love how elegant this outfit looks on shop owner and costume designer, Erin's doll Rebecca don't you?

I think the red flapper dress is so enchanting too!

"This one of a kind dress is made of lightweight satin and trimmed with sequins, fringe, and a beautiful satin red rose. This doll dress will fit 18 inch soft bodied dolls such as American Girl, Gotz, My Twinn, etc."





I have been a customer and I admirer the work Erin does in her shop Edwardian Girl 
Her Pilgrim outfit shown above is one of my most favorite in my collection. 

 Erin has also created this Titanic inspired outfit and she is working on so many more timeless pieces! 
Click here to visit the Doll Clothes Section of The Edwardian Girl 
As with all my posts I would love to here from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

3 comments:

  1. Ah, my mum and dad went to see the great gatsby and they didn't like it, they said it was boring. -Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So cute!

    Danielle
    http://americangirl1fans.blogspot.com/p/summer-reading-book-club.html

    ReplyDelete